Software Architecture & System Design Practical Case Studies
Design Real-life Large Scale Systems, Practice Modern Software Architecture & Prepare for a System Design Interview
Created by Michael Pogrebinsky | Software Architecture & Java Programming Expert, Top Developer Academy | 4 hours on-demand video course
Do you want to gain real-life experience in modern Software Architecture and the design of Large Scale Systems? Are you preparing for a System Design Interview and want to guarantee your success? You came to the right place! This course is a unique collection of Large Scale System Design Case Studies similar to real systems run by companies like Google, Amazon, Netflix, Meta, Slack, etc.
In each case study, we will:
- Start with an ambiguous, high-level requirement to design and architect a brand new, real-life system.
- Follow a methodical, step-by-step system design process.
- Apply Industry-Proven Software Architecture techniques and patterns successfully used by top tech companies.
- Finish with a set of software architecture diagrams, well-defined technical requirements, and API.
Throughout the course, you will practice how to design and architect complex, large-scale systems that scale to millions of users and handle petabytes of data daily. All the case studies were carefully picked to practice a wide range of software architecture techniques and patterns, which you can later apply to your projects or System Design Interviews.
What you’ll learn
- Apply Industry-Proven Software Architecture Patterns
- Design Highly Scalable, Fault Tolerant and Performant Systems
- Practice the System Design Process for your a System Design Interview
- Gain Invaluable Experience Architecting Real-life, Large Scale Systems
- Become a Software Architect or Technical Lead or Expect at your Company
Recommended Course by Michael Pogrebinsky
- The Complete Microservices & Event-Driven Architecture [NEW COURSES]
- Advanced Java Challenge – Interview Practice Tests
- The Complete Cloud Computing Software Architecture Patterns
- Software Architecture & Design of Modern Large Scale Systems
- Distributed Systems & Cloud Computing with Java
- Advanced Java Topics: Java Reflection – Master Class
- Java Multithreading, Concurrency & Performance Optimization