Triangular Arbitrage for Crypto with Python – (Fast Track)
Write your own algorithm to calculate Triangular Arbitrage with depth on Centralised and Decentralised exchanges.
Created by Shaun McDonogh | 13 hours on-demand video course
Learn Python and Triangular Arbitrage for spotting opportunities in the Cryptocurrency market place unnoticed by others. This is a FAST TRACK course. Meaning you will achieve results early on without having to learn a lot of fluff. We cover important principles, basic programming skills (which will all take you far in programming) and then dive into implementing the logic. If you know programming concepts, you will find learning easy. However, deep knowledge will be gained by learning how to pull price information and write algorithms to find arbitrage opportunities for potential capital gain.
What you’ll learn
- Gain a deep understanding of Arbitrage with particular focus on Triangular Arbitrage
- Understand Triangular Arbitrage concepts froDevelop with Python the “indie programmer” and fun way for complete beginners
- Establish all traceable Triangular Arbitrage pairs unseen by others
- Calculate surface rate opportunities across all pairs
- Calculate real rates for arbitrage with depth
- Cover the above points in both CeFi (with the Poloniex exchange) and Defi (with Uniswap V3)
- Pull any data from the web by exploring the Rest API endpoints with Poloniex (transferable knowledge to other exchanges)
- Read blockchain price information with Web3 and Ethers JS
- Work with the Uniswap V3 SDK
Recommended Course by Shaun McDonogh