Statistical Arbitrage Bot Build in Crypto with Python (A-Z)
Build a Pairs Trade bot like a boss on the ByBit Crypto exchange with a statistical arbitrage edge in Python.
Created by Shaun McDonogh | 14 hours on-demand video course
In this course, we aim to break down barriers so that absolutely ANYONE can understand and tap into the advantages that these techniques can provide. The lecturer, Shaun McDonogh, himself admits that he is not a math wiz, nor needs to be. Once you understand these principles, you can apply them anywhere. We will be using the ByBit exchange (taking advantage of one major benefit offered by the exchange) to build and test our bot. At no point do we use real money for testing. Rather, we use the testate funds provided by the exchange for ensuring forward testing in a “live” testate environment.
What you’ll learn
- Gain hands-on experience in developing a Statistical Arbitrage pairs trading crypto bot
- Automate and filter searches for all possible co-integrated pairs on a given exchange
- Learn what actually moves price in the markets
- Understand the use of metrics including hedge ratio, p-value, t-value and c-value
- Learn fundamental trading principles and gain a proven statistical edge
- Learn the optimal position size
- Get clarity on entry and exit signals
- Develop an automated bot that can place and manage limit and market orders automatically
- Learn backtesting techniques for optimal pair selection
- Learn how to calculate spread and Zscore for optimal entry and exit signals
Recommended Course by Shaun McDonogh
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon