The Complete Kubernetes Masterclass
Kubernetes – Learn how to automate and manage your containers and design scalable services.
Created by Kubernetes Academy | 2 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to this course: The Complete Kubernetes Masterclass. Kubernetes is documented and typically approached from the perspective of someone running software that has already been built. It is an open source system that is used to automate the deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. If you are running more containers or want automated management of your containers, you need Kubernetes at your disposal. This course will give you a complete understanding of Kubernetes and how to get a cluster up and running. You will develop an understanding of the installation and configuration process.
What you’ll learn
- Declare and add configuration through Kubernetes
- Learn About the core concepts of a Kubernetes cluster
- Set up external access to applications running in the cluster
- Architect a robust Kubernetes cluster for long-time operation
- Explore container security as well as securing Kubernetes clusters
- Be able to set up and access monitoring and logging for Kubernetes cluster
- Learn how CoreOS and Kubernetes can help you achieve greater performance and container implementation agility
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Knowledge opens doors. Courses on sale from $13.99
Promotion Dates: 15/08/22 - 17/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon