March 21, 2020 Data Science, Development, Regular Expressions, Udemy
Taming REGEX – A Complete Guide to Regular Expressions
Simple Regex examples in Python, PHP, HTML5, Sheets and PowerShell for you to better understand Regular Expressions.
Welcome to Taming.Tech’s REGEX Course. No previous Regular Expressions experience required! Regular expressions are also referred to as Regex, Regexes or Regexp (sometimes called a rational expression) This course is designed to advance you from beginner to proficient. It is laid out logically so that you can incrementally build your regular expressions knowledge. Essential foundations are established first to facilitate in-depth comprehension of this key skill.
What you’ll learn
- This Regular Expressions (Regex) course is not only designed to teach you regex but also designed to hone your knowledge by giving you real-world examples to work with.
- Understanding regex is a powerful tool to have at your disposal and is a crucial skill set for IT professionals and people whose jobs entail data analysis.
- You will learn the difference between Positive and Negative, Lookahead and Lookbehinds in Regex
- Use Regular Expressions to fix and manipulate US and UK Dates
- You will learn about Capturing Groups and Backreferences in Regex
- Figure out Greedy, Lazy and Possessive Quantifiers
Complete Python Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - June 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Udemy Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/01/2023 - 07/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon