Created by devDigest /> | 2 hours on-demand video course
When you begin to learn Regular Expressions for the first time, it might seem like a random string of nonsense. While they might look awkward at times, they are very useful. Once you have a solid understanding of regular expressions you will become a much more effective programmer. To fully understand regular expressions you need to learn the basic concepts which you can build upon.
What you’ll learn
- Difference Between A Character And A String.
- How A Regex Engine Works Internally In Most Programming Languages.
- How To Match Simple Specific Characters.
- How To Match Different Characters In A Single Position – Character Sets.
- How To Define A Character Range To Match Different Characters In A Single Position – Character Ranges.
- How To Define A Negated Character Set OR Range.
- How To Match Any Character With A Period Or Dot (Except For A New Line).
- How To Escape (Turn OFF Special Meaning) Reserved Regular Expression Characters By Using The Backslash “\” Character.
- How To Match Any Word Character (Alphanumeric).
- How To Match Any Non-Word Character.
- How To Match Any Digit.
- How To Match Any Non-Digit.
- How To Match A Character Either Zero OR One Time.
- How To Match Either Zero OR More Repetitions Of A Character.
- How To Match Either One OR More Repetitions Of A Character.
- Line Anchors – Assert The Start And The End Of A String.
- How To Specify The Exact Amount Of Repetitions To Match.
- How To Specify The Least (Minimum) Amount Of Repetitions To Match.
- How To Specify The Minimum And Maximum Amount Of Repetitions To Match.
- How To Match Alternate Strings OR Words.
Udemy Coupon June 2020
*Learn more for less with courses from $11.99
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS