Taming Big Data with MapReduce and Hadoop – Hands On!
Learn MapReduce fast by building over 10 real examples, using Python, MRJob, and Amazon’s Elastic MapReduce Service.
Created by Frank Kane, Sundog Education Team | 5 hours on-demand video course
“Big data” analysis is a hot and highly valuable skill – and this course will teach you two technologies fundamental to big data quickly: MapReduce and Hadoop. Ever wonder how Google manages to analyze the entire Internet on a continual basis? You’ll learn those same techniques, using your own Windows system right at home.
Learn and master the art of framing data analysis problems as MapReduce problems through over 10 hands-on examples, and then scale them up to run on cloud computing services in this course. You’ll be learning from an ex-engineer and senior manager from Amazon and IMDb.
What you’ll learn
- Understand how MapReduce can be used to analyze big data sets
- Write your own MapReduce jobs using Python and MRJob
- Run MapReduce jobs on Hadoop clusters using Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Chain MapReduce jobs together to analyze more complex problems
- Analyze social network data using MapReduce
- Analyze movie ratings data using MapReduce and produce movie recommendations with it.
- Understand other Hadoop-based technologies, including Hive, Pig, and Spark
- Understand what Hadoop is for, and how it works
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Knowledge opens doors. Courses on sale from $13.99
Promotion Dates: 15/08/22 - 17/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon