Stripe In Practice with Stripe, Firebase, Node & Express
Build your own online eCommerce store and subscription membership website with Stripe, Firebase, Node & Express
Created by Angular University | 6.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is a complete guide on how to implement Stripe Payments in your web application! It’s ideal for anyone thinking about monetizing a side project or developing a new web-based product, or for anyone curious about how payments work on the web in general.
The goal of this course is to teach you everything that you need to know to create your own online eCommerce store or subscription membership website. At the end of the course, you will know how to take real credit card payments from customers in production!
What you’ll learn
- Code in Github repository with downloadable ZIP files per section
- Learn how to accept real payments in production from customers
- Step-by-step guide to the Stripe Payments Platform
- Add both One-Time Payments and Recurring Charges
- Stripe Integration built with Node, Express and Firestore
- Learn how to design a secure payment solution using Firebase Authentication and Firestore Security Rules