Angular Security Masterclass (with FREE E-Book)
Practical Guide to Angular Security – Add Authentication / Authorization (from scratch) to an Angular / Node App
Created by Angular University | 8 hours on-demand video course
The Angular Security Masterclass (with FREE E-Book) course is an Web Application Security Fundamentals Course, where the application will use the Angular/Node stack. All the server code is in Typescript, but the security concepts explained in it are applicable to other technology stacks. This course includes an auxiliary Ebook – The Typescript Jumpstart Ebook. We will use several MIT licensed Angular and Node packages from Auth0 (that you could use in your application), and we will also include a demo of how to use Auth0 for doing Application User Management.
What you’ll learn
- Code in Github repository with downloadable ZIP files per section
- Get a solid foundation in Web Security Fundamentals
- Perform the attacks yourself manually, in order to fully understand them
- Understand and Defend an Application against common security attacks, such as Dictionary Attacks, Cross-Site Request Forgery, etc.
- Understand JWT in-depth, including the multiple signature types
- Design and Implement Application Authentication and Authorization from scratch
- Know how to add Authentication to an Angular Application using JWTs (and traditional Server Sessions)
- Know how to add RBAC (Role based Access control) Authorization to an Angular application
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon