Angular Security Masterclass (with FREE E-Book)
Practical Guide to Angular Security – Add Authentication / Authorization (from scratch) to an Angular / Node App
Created by Angular University | 8 hours on-demand video course
The course is an Web Application Security Fundamentals Course, where the application will use the Angular/Node stack. All the server code is in Typescript, but the security concepts explained in it are applicable to other technology stacks. This course includes an auxiliary Ebook – The Typescript Jumpstart Ebook. We will use several MIT licensed Angular and Node packages from Auth0 (that you could use in your application), and we will also include a demo of how to use Auth0 for doing Application User Management.
What you’ll learn
- Code in Github repository with downloadable ZIP files per section
- Get a solid foundation in Web Security Fundamentals
- Perform the attacks yourself manually, in order to fully understand them
- Understand and Defend an Application against common security attacks, such as Dictionary Attacks, Cross-Site Request Forgery, etc.
- Understand JWT in-depth, including the multiple signature types
- Design and Implement Application Authentication and Authorization from scratch
- Know how to add Authentication to an Angular Application using JWTs (and traditional Server Sessions)
- Know how to add RBAC (Role based Access control) Authorization to an Angular application
Udemy Cyber Monday Coupon 2019:
*Shop smart. Get smarter. Courses as low as $9.99 for Cyber Week
Promo Code: NO CODE IS REQUIRED!
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS