Salesforce Integration With External Systems
Learn about Salesforce integration API (SOAP | REST | Batch | Streaming | Outbound Messaging | Callouts) to connect
Created by Deepika khanna | 10 hours on-demand video course
Salesforce is the world’s No. 1 CRM provider with billions of transactions per day. Salesforce has one of the broadest set of integration services available with options for query, batch, and streaming. In this course, we’ll explore all the major Salesforce Integration APIs, and see when each one is the right fit for a given situation. You’ll learn how to use each API to get data in and out of Salesforce effectively.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn to Integrate Salesforce with External Systems
- Students will learn about Salesforce APIs (SOAP | REST | Batch | Streaming | Outbound Messaging | Apex Callouts)
- Students will learn to use each API to get data in and out of Salesforce effectively.
- Students will learn to publish Data to External System using Platform Events, Push Topics and Change Data Capture Events.
- Students will learn to use Postman and SOAP UI tools
- Students will learn to setup Visual Studio Code and Eclipse IDE
- Students will learn about BULK API and how to insert large sets of data using BULK API
- Students will learn to make REST API Callout from Lightning Web Component
- Students will learn to make REST API Callout from Aura Components
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: December 2020
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $11.99
Global (Exclude: Japan)
GET THIS OFFERS