Mastering Salesforce DX and Visual Studio Code
Modular Application Development Using Unlocked Packages
Created by Jitendra Zaa, Amit Chaudhary | 3.5 hours on-demand video course
In this course you will understand how the world looked before Salesforce DX and What were challenges and pain points resulting in creation of this new tool by Salesforce. We will also talk about features of Scratch Orgs and Non-scratch Orgs. Also, we would go through difference between metadata Vs source file formats and where scratch org fits in development paradigm.
Repeatable , Scriptable and Traceable these are the pillar of enterprise modular development. In this course we will also talk about Modular Application Development Using Unlocked Packages and How a we can create our own plugins with the help of Salesforce CLI.
This course is designed for Salesforce Developer, Admin and Architect. Where Developer will learn about how to use Command Line , Admin will learn how to take advantage of SFDX with the help of VsCode and Architect will learn about enterprise modular development using unlocked package.
What you’ll learn
- Salesforce Before DX
- Pillars of Salesforce DX
- Salesforce CLI Architecture
- Deploy/Retrieve Metadata & Convert into Source Format
- Development in Source Format Metadata
- Data Manipulation & Export/Import relational records using DX
- Source Control Management (SCM) with SFDX
- Power of VsCode with Salesforce DX
- Demystifying Scratch Org
- Chaining of DX command
- Modular Application Development in SFDX
- App Decomposition & Unlocked packages
- Create custome SFDX Plugin
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon