Exploring The Go (golang) Programming Language
Web Architecture, Git, Curl, Interfaces, Context, Error Handling, & Escape Analysis
Created by Todd McLeod, Daniel Hoffmann | 13.5 hours on-demand video course
Google’s Go Programming Language is one of the fastest growing, highest paying programming languages in the world. There is a reason for Go’s popularity: Go was created by geniuses and is the next step in the evolution of programming languages. Knowing how to use Go well will increase your power and productivity as a programmer. This course will give you the skills you need to advance your Go Programming Language skills. This course is very practical and applicable. It focuses on teaching you skills you can use. In addition, this course will build your skills with web architecture, git, curl, interfaces, context, error handling, & escape analysis.
What you’ll learn
- Advance your skills with Google’s Go (golang) programming language
- Learn the fundamentals of web architecture, context, and error handling
- Master the nuances of interfaces, method sets, and escape analysis
- Enhance your ability to use git and gain skills using curl
- Taught by a university professor
- From intermediate to advanced concepts
- Hands-on exercises with solutions
- Over 2.65 Million students taught
- Lifetime course access
- Learn at your own pace
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Never expires – lifetime access – forever!
- This course is tried, tested, and proven
- Mobile friendly
Udemy February Coupon 2020:
*Learning that's big on value, not price. Udemy online courses from $12.99 during this sale.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS