Salesforce Development for Intermediate Developers
Become a Salesforce Developer by learning Apex Programming. Learn about Integration, REST webservices, Testing framework
Created by Deepika Khanna | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is for people who want to learn Apex programming and looking to become a Salesforce Developer. This course covers topics related to Apex Programming which you will use in real world. This course will prepare you for your first Salesforce Developer Job. Salesforce Developer has once again been named one of the world’s best jobs. In a list of 25 job roles, Salesforce was the only company to get a mention. The rest were generic positions, not tied to a particular technology or brand. The tenth best job in the US today is not a CRM developer; it’s a Salesforce Developer.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn about Apex Programming
- Students will learn about Developer Console. Salesforce Workbench
- Students will learn to develop using Visual Studio Code IDE
- They will learn about popular google extensions to improve productivity as a Salesforce Developer
- They will learn to integrate Salesforce with External System.
- They will learn about Salesforce Testing Framework