Web Authentication, Encryption, JWT, HMAC, & OAuth With Go
An Intermediate Level Course for the Go Programming Language covering Web Authentication, Encryption, JWT, HMAC, & OAuth
Created by Todd McLeod, Daniel Hoffmann | 16 hours on-demand video course
Google’s Go Programming Language is one of the fastest growing, highest paying programming languages in the world. There is a reason for Go’s popularity: Go was created by geniuses and is the next step in the evolution of programming languages. Knowing how to use Go well increases your power and productivity as a programmer.
This course will give you the skills you need to advance your Go Programming Language skills. This course is very practical and applicable. It focuses on teaching you skills you can use. In this course you will build your skills with web authentication, encryption, JWT, and OAuth. Presented with high-quality video lectures, this course will visually show you many great things about Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language. Co-taught by a tenured professor and a Professional Developer
What you’ll learn
- Grow your skills with Google’s Go (golang) programming language
- Learn the fundamentals of Web Authentication, Encryption, JWT, & OAuth
- Master all of the nuances of JSON encoding, password storage, and authentication
- Enhance your ability to use HMAC (hash-based message authentication) and OAuth2
- Taught by a university professor
- From intermediate to advanced concepts
- Hands-on exercises with solutions
- Over 2.65 Million students taught
- Lifetime course access
- Learn at your own pace
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Never expires – lifetime access – forever!
- This course is tried, tested, and proven
- Mobile friendly
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon