Next JS & Open AI / GPT: Next-generation Next JS & AI apps
Next JS & OpenAI GPT3: Build an SEO-friendly blog post gen app with auth0, GPT, stripe payments, tailwind, & MongoDB
Created by Tom Phillips, WebDevEducation (Tom Phillips) | 4.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the exciting world of AI-powered, next-generation, Next JS apps! In this Next JS & Open AI / GPT: Next-generation Next JS & AI apps course we will create a fictional Software-As-A-Service (SAAS) product called “BlogStandard”. We’ll build “BlogStandard” using a combination of Next.js, OpenAI’s GPT, MongoDB, Auth0, Stripe, and Tailwind CSS. BlogStandard allows users to create an account (handled by auth0), purchase tokens (handled by stripe), and spend those tokens to generate blog posts, powered by OpenAI’s GPT API. User’s tokens and generated blog posts will be stored using MongoDB.
In this comprehensive online course, you’ll learn how to harness the power of these cutting-edge technologies to build a fast, responsive, and dynamic web application that generates high-quality blog posts using AI. With step-by-step guidance, you’ll gain hands-on experience working with each of these technologies to bring your vision to life.
What you’ll learn
- Build your own SAAS products powered by AI and Next JS
- Use OpenAI’s GPT to implement AI generated content in your apps
- Authenticate your Next JS apps with Auth0
- Style your Next JS apps with Tailwind CSS
- Store data for your Next JS apps with MongoDB
- Charge customers using stripe
Recommended Course by Tom Phillips
Who this course is for:
- React developers who want to increase their value as a developer by learning how to create SAAS products and start leveraging the power of AI