Next JS ChatGPT clone with Next.JS & OpenAI (NextJS 13 2023)
Use Next JS & OpenAI to build a ChatGPT clone, incl. mongodb, edge functions, auth0, tailwind css + more! (Next JS v13)
Created by Tom Phillips, WebDevEducation (Tom Phillips) | 4.5 hours on-demand video course
Don’t get left behind! Increase your value as a web developer today by learning how to build AI powered web apps!
THIS COURSE WILL BE GOING THROUGH A COMPLETE UPDATE TOWARDS THE END OF 2023 TO USE THE NEXT JS 13 APP DIRECTORY.
Welcome to the ultimate course on how to build your very own ChatGPT clone! In this Next JS ChatGPT clone with Next.JS & OpenAI (NextJS 13 2023) course, you’ll learn how to create “Chatty Pete”, a powerful chatbot with the same capabilities as ChatGPT, that uses Next.js v13, OpenAI’s GPT API, Next JS edge functions to stream chat responses, MongoDB for data storage, Auth0 for user authentication and user accounts, and Tailwind CSS for beautiful layouts and styling. We’ll end the course by deploying our app live to production, hosted on Vercel.
What you’ll learn
- Increase your value as a web developer by learning how to build AI powered apps
- Build a ChatGPT clone with OpenAI and Next JS
- Implement user accounts in your Next JS apps with Auth0
- Style your Next JS apps with Tailwind CSS
- Store chat history for your ChatGPT clone with MongoDB
- Deploy to production using Vercel and utilise edge functions to stream data back from OpenAI, just like ChatGPT!
Recommended Course by Tom Phillips
Who this course is for:
- React developers who want to increase their value as a developer by learning how to create SAAS products and start leveraging the power of AI