Metasploit Framework: Penetration Testing with Metasploit
Become Hacker: Learn ethical hacking and penetration testing using Metasploit and start your cyber security career
Created by OAK Academy, Muharrem AYDIN | 7.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to “Metasploit Framework: Penetration Testing with Metasploit” course. In this course, you will learn ethical hacking with the best ethical hacking distribution Kali, and the tool: Metasploit. This is not a pure Penetration Testing course but Complete Penetration Testing with Metasploit course.
In this course, you will learn the capabilities of the Metasploit Framework while you are doing a penetration test. Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network, Udemy offers practical and accessible ethical hacking courses to help keep your networks safe from cybercriminals.
What you’ll learn
- Penetration testing skills make you a more marketable IT tech.
- Understanding how to exploit servers, networks, and applications means that you will also be able to better prevent malicious exploitation. From website and net
- There are many types of penetration testing. Internal penetration testing tests an enterprise’s internal network.
- Penetration tests have five different stages. The first stage defines the goals and scope of the test and the testing methods that will be used.
- Penetration testing, or pen testing, is the process of attacking an enterprise’s network to find any vulnerabilities that could be present to be patched.
- Ethical hackers and security experts carry out these tests to find any weak spots in a system’s security before hackers with malicious intent find them and expl
- Become an Expert in Using Metasploit
- Learn Ethical Hacking from scratch with Metasploit