Mastering Kotlin Coroutines for Android Development
Learn how to implement 12+ of the most common use cases for Kotlin Coroutines on Android
Created by Lukas Lechner | 9.5 hours on-demand video course
Google recommends Kotlin Coroutines as the preferred solution for asynchronous programming on Android. Sooner or later, probably every Android developer will get in touch with them. This course will provide you with a deep understanding of Kotlin Coroutines and shows how to implement 12+ of the most common use cases for Android applications. At first, we will take a detailed look at the advantages of Kotlin Coroutines over other approaches for asynchronous programming, like RxJava and Callbacks.
What you’ll learn
- How to implement 12+ of the most common use cases for Kotlin Coroutines on Android.
- Get a deep understanding of Kotlin Coroutines (Suspend Functions, Coroutine Builders, blocking vs suspending, Coroutines vs Threads).
- Learn advanced Concepts (Structured Concurrency, Coroutine Scopes and Contexts, internal workings)
- Understand the advantages of using Coroutines over Callbacks or RxJava.
- How to perform network requests with Retrofit sequentially and concurrently.
- How to use Room together with Coroutines.
- How to do background processing with Coroutines.
- How to appropriately deal with exceptions.
- How to write Unit Tests for coroutine-based implementations.
- How to implement Timeouts and Retries.
TornadoFX – Build JavaFX Applications With Kotlin
The Android Development Bootcamp 2020 – Android 10 (Q)
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - March 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $13.99
Promotion Dates: 03/21/2023 - 03/24/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon