Master AWS with Python and Boto3
Learn to use Python to connect to AWS and launch services with Boto3, such as S3, EC2, DynamoDB, and more!
Created by Jose Portilla | 6 hours on-demand video course
Master AWS with Python and Boto3: Become a Cloud-Native Engineer. AWS is the leading cloud computing platform, and Python is one of the most popular programming languages for cloud development. Boto3 is a Python library that makes it easy to interact with AWS services. By learning how to use Python and Boto3, you can become a cloud-native engineer and build and manage scalable, reliable, and cost-effective cloud applications.
This comprehensive course by Jose Portilla will teach you everything you need to know about using Python and Boto3 to manage AWS services. You will learn how to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts and architecture of AWS and its services.
- Learn how to set up and configure the Boto3 library in a Python environment.
- Create and manage AWS resources such as EC2 instances, S3 buckets, and DynamoDB tables using Boto3.
- Develop robust and scalable automation scripts for AWS tasks and operations.
- Implement security best practices, including using IAM roles and policies with Boto3.
- Optimize AWS costs and resource usage by leveraging Boto3’s capabilities for monitoring and management.
The Master AWS with Python and Boto3 course includes hands-on projects that will give you practical experience with AWS and Boto3. By the end of the course, you will be able to build and manage your own AWS applications with confidence. If you are serious about becoming a cloud-native engineer, this Master AWS with Python and Boto3 course is a must-take. Enroll today and start your journey to AWS mastery!