Let’s Build a Go version of Laravel
Build a reusable Go module and command line application that makes building a web application simple, fast and secure.
Created by Trevor Sawler | 19.5 hours on-demand video course
Laravel is one of the most popular web web application frameworks in the PHP world, and with good reason. It’s easy to use, well designed, and lets developers work on their applications without worrying about re-inventing the wheel every time they start a project. Go, often referred to as Golang, is one of the most popular programming languages in the world, and has been used to create systems at Netflix, American Express, and many other well known companies. It’s extremely fast, type safe, and designed from the ground up to be used on the web.
This course is all about taking some of the most useful features found in Laravel, and implement similar functionality in Go. Since Go is compiled and type safe, web applications written in this language are typically much, much faster, and far less error prone that a similar application written in Laravel/PHP.
What you’ll learn
- How to build a reusable package in Go
- How to integrate multiple database types into a Go application
- How to build a complete User authentication system (web and API) in Go
- How to build a caching sytstem using Go and Redis
- How to implement a caching system using Go and BadgerDB
- How to build a command line tool that writes code for you
- How to automate database migrations in Go
- How to integrate mutiple template rendering engines into a single application
- How to write unit tests in Go
- How to write integration tests in Go
Recommended Course by Trevor Sawler
Working with Vue 3 and Go (Golang) [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon