Jenkins Masterclass: Continuous Integration and Deployment
Jenkins CI/CD Code Pipeline, Jenkins integrations with tools like Docker, Ansible, AWS, GIT & More, Code Pipeline DSLs
Created by Cloud99 Tech | 7 hours on-demand video course
If you’ve heard of DevOps and seen the words: CI/CD, Pipelines and automation, then more than likely, the tool being used is Jenkins. Where most courses go wrong is they teach you the tool in the web interface. Then as soon as you start the job, you’re presented with “Jenkinsfiles” as everything is done in code. This course will show you how to do everything you need to do in Jenkins exclusively in the code format – why? Because that is what is used in Business! Do I need programming experience? No, you don’t. It’s easy to get started and no scripting experience required. Sign up now and get started with learning the most popular CI/CD tool on the market!
What you’ll learn
- Understand the concepts of DevOps Continuous Inspection, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment, and the difference between them.
- Create a multi-stage Jenkins job and visualize the complicated Jenkins build pipeline with Jenkins build pipeline plugin.
- In-depth knowledge about Jenkins and confidence to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
- Key concepts of DevOps and a Jenkins Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Use Jenkins Pipeline and JenkinsFile, the new concept of CI as code
- Explore Jenkins Pipeline to build, test, and deploy projects
- Work with Docker containers in a Jenkins context
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon