January 16, 2023 Development, iOS Development, Mobile Development, Udemy
iOS Development Using UIKit & Swift – Project Based Learning
Learn MapKit, Core Data, JSON API and integration of UIKit app with SwiftUI
Created by Mohammad Azam | 7 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to “iOS Development Using UIKit & Swift – Project Based Learning”. UIKit is still the dominant framework when building iOS applications. This course covers multiple real world projects, implemented programmatically using the UIKit framework without the use of Storyboards. All the lectures in the course are accompanied with downloadable resources (code). All code is implemented using the latest version of Xcode and iOS framework.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn how to create UIKit applications with Swift programmatically.
- Students will learn how to use MapKit and Core Location to build real world applications.
- Students will learn Core Data and how to persist information in SQLite databases. Students will also learn about creating one to many relationships in Core Data
- Students will learn how to consume JSON from a third party app and perform GET, POST and DELETE operations.
- Students will also learn how to integrate SwiftUI views into a UIKit application.
- Students will learn how to create a generic networking layer in Swift
SwiftUI Masterclass 2023 – iOS App Development & Swift
iOS & Swift – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
Click to open site
Udemy Promotional Code - March 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Learning that lasts. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 03/28/2023 - 03/31/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon