SwiftUI Masterclass 2022 – iOS App Development & Swift
The Complete iOS 16 and 15 App Development Course with SwiftUI From Beginner to Advanced App Developer with Xcode
Created by Robert Petras – SwiftUI Masterclass | 30 hours on-demand video course
Important notice before you enroll in this masterclass!
SWIFTUI MASTERCLASS COURSE
Please read this important notice before you enroll in this masterclass.
1. Shortly after WWDC22, I will start uploading new content about what is new in SwiftUI 4 framework. But not only that, the entire course will be updated to iOS 16 this fall as well. Old projects will get both refreshed UI design and enhanced features as well. If you want to follow along with me, then you will need Xcode 14 Beta downloaded from Apple’s developer website.
2. Every project is compatible with the latest iOS, so if you run the finished project on the latest operating system, then Xcode will compile it. I would also highlight that Apple did not deprecate previous SwiftUI versions. That’s said, the latest iteration of SwiftUI 4 is nothing more than some new features and exciting additions on top of the base of SwiftUI 1, SwiftUI 2, and SwiftUI 3 releases.
3. We are building applications from scratch with resources made by professionals. Creating the Bestseller SwiftUI Course with high-quality production value takes a lot of time. This SwiftUI course is already more than 30.5+ hours long, and it will be much longer by the end of this year.
4. You will experience the “LEARNING BY DOING” teaching method during the course-taking. Having said that, this is a project-based course where 70% are practical activities and only 30% theories.
What you’ll learn
- Develop iOS iPhone and iPad apps with gorgeous layout and design
- Learn Swift programming language – Essential iOS Development Skill
- SwiftUI Concurrency / Async / Await
- Learn how to save and load data on your iPhone and iPad with Core Data and SwiftUI
- Learn how to fetch data from internal and external JSON file using Web APIs
- Master Apple’s greatest and latest user interface framework – SwiftUI
- Learn macOS desktop app development with Apple’s Catalyst framework
- The Complete iOS App Development Course with SwiftUI
- Basic mobile application design and prototyping skills
- Learn how to integrate various iOS frameworks (MapKit, AVFoundation, etc)
- Create custom user interfaces with the SwiftUI framework
- Learn how to publish iOS and macOS apps to the App Store
- Gorgeous in-app interactions and animations
- Visually develop iOS, iPadOS, macOS and watchOS apps
- Create a top-notch portfolio of real apps and apply for iOS developer jobs
- Test-driven iOS iPhone and iPadOS app development
- Xcode editor tips and tricks for iOS Developers
- Learn to use Apple’s new Combine framework and handle asynchronous events
- Learn how to implement Swift Package manager in your work
- Learn how to integrate Core Data with CloudKit
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon