Introduction to Raspberry Pi 4
Learn to create software & hardware projects using Raspberry Pi 4 & Python
Created by Venkatesh Varadachari, Naveen PS | 4 hours on-demand video course
Hello learners, Welcome to MAKERDEMY’s “Introduction to Raspberry Pi 4” course. This is an introductory course about Raspberry Pi 4, the credit-card sized computer, which is the latest & greatest in the line-up from the Raspberry Pi foundation. As this is a beginner level course, no prior knowledge of programming or electronics is required to start. If you are a hobbyist, a teacher, or an absolute beginner who wants to get introduced to the world of physical computing using the Raspberry Pi 4, this fully self-contained course is meant for you. We have tailored this course by giving equal importance to projects as well as the concepts.
What you’ll learn
- Get deep knowledge about the hardware features of the Raspberry Pi 4 and its applications
- Become confident in setting up the hardware and software for the Raspberry Pi 4 and troubleshooting
- A basic understanding of Linux and Python Programming
- Basics of physical computation, and would be able to interface a wide variety of sensors and actuators like LED, Button, Light Sensor, Motion Sensor, Motors, Ultrasonic Sensors, and much more
- Learn about UART, I2C and SPI Protocols on the Raspberry Pi 4 using hands-on projects
- Control GPIO pins wirelessly using Bluetooth and be able to build basic IoT projects using the Cayenne Platform
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon