Python A-Z™: Python For Data Science With Real Exercises!
Programming In Python For Data Analytics And Data Science. Learn Statistical Analysis, Data Mining And Visualization
Created by Kirill Eremenko, Ligency Team | 11 hours on-demand video course
Learn Python Programming by doing! There are lots of Python courses and lectures out there. However, Python has a very steep learning curve and students often get overwhelmed. This course is different! This course is truly step-by-step. In every new tutorial we build on what had already learned and move one extra step forward. After every video you learn a new valuable concept that you can apply right away. And the best part is that you learn through live examples. This training is packed with real-life analytical challenges which you will learn to solve. Some of these we will solve together, some you will have as homework exercises. In summary, this course has been designed for all skill levels and even if you have no programming or statistical background you will be successful in this course!
What you’ll learn
- Learn to program in Python at a good level
- Learn how to code in Jupiter Notebooks
- Learn the core principles of programming
- Learn how to create variables
- Learn about integer, float, logical, string and other types in Python
- Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in Python
- Learn how to install packages in Python
- Understand the Law of Large Numbers