Golang: Introduction to REST APIs (Go programming language)
Golang: Intro to RESTful APIs with Golang (Go programming language) & 1.5hr of React-Redux bonus content (frontend)
Created by Mike M | 4 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to Build RESTful APIs with Golang (Go programming language) course. This create RESTful APIs with Golang (Go programming language) is a short no nonsense course packed with useful information that you can complete within a weekend or a few of evenings after work.
Whether you are a backend or front end developer, if you are looking for a quick, straight forward and step by step introduction to how to build RESTful APIs with Golang (Go programming language) this is the course for you.
Build RESTful APIs with Golang (Go programming language) is a collection of successive, quick and to the point hands on lectures that put emphasis on doing (code along) rather than just talking and showing slides. It is only 2 hours so it won’t be another one of those 10 hours courses that you buy and end up not completing.
What you’ll learn
- Create a model from Golang’s struct type and a slice to add records to
- Create a router and register to it api endpoints and handler functions
- Build handler functions to do CRUD operations
- Create a Postgres database instance and a table to save records
- Establish a connection to the database and query the table for records as well as insert, update and delete individual records
- Build the handler functions to make queries to the database and perform CRUD operations on persistent data
- Make use of packages such as gorilla/mux, strconv, reflect and etc
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: September 2020
*Plan on progress. Reach your goals. Udemy online courses from $11.99
Region: Global (Exclude: Japan)