Flutter & Firebase – Build Real World iOS and Android Apps
Learn Authentication, Cloud Firestore Database, Firebase Storage, MVVM Design Pattern, Provider, Auto Scroll and more
Created by Mohammad Azam | 8 hours on-demand video course
Do you want to learn how to develop a backend for your Flutter app? Are you interested in a serverless backend? In this course, you will learn how to use the Firebase platform with your Flutter apps. You will implement several real world Flutter projects with Firebase as a backend. You will also learn to integrate the following features with your Flutter apps. Firebase Authentication, Firebase Cloud Firestore, Firebase Storage, Camera, Photo Library, Auto Scroll, Managing Date Time, Shared Preferences. After completing this course you will be ready to build your first Flutter app integrated with Firebase.
What you’ll learn
- Integrate Firebase with their Flutter apps
- Write one codebase and target iOS and Android devices
- Uploading photos using Firebase storage
- Accessing Flutter camera using Dart language
- Authenticate Flutter apps using Firebase authentication
- Persist data into Firebase Cloud Firestore database
- Learn Flutter apps implementation using MVVM design pattern
Udemy Coupons Codes - August 2022
Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $11.99 only!
Promotion Dates: 1/08/22 - 16/08/22
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon