Docker for Java Developers – with Spring Boot Microservices
Docker for Java Developers . Use Docker to Deploy Spring Boot REST API, Full Stack & Microservices – with Docker Compose
Created by in28Minutes Official | 6.5 hours on-demand video course
Docker is the No 1 Tool to Containerize your Java Spring Boot Applications. Learning Docker would help you streamline your deployment processes and experiment easily with new frameworks and tools.
In this hands-on course, we will containerize – create docker images and create containers – a variety of Spring Boot Applications: REST APIs – Hello World and Todo – Jar, Todo Web Application War, Full Stack Application with React and Spring Boot, CCS and CES Microservices, Eureka Naming Server and Zuul API Gateway. This course would be a perfect first step as an introduction to Docker.
What you’ll learn
- You will Learn the Fundamentals of Docker from Zero, no previous experience required
- You will learn the important Docker Concepts – Registry, Repository, Tag, Image, Container and Volumes
- You will learn the important Docker commands
- You will understand the Docker Architecture
- You will create Docker images for 8 Java Spring Boot Projects
- You will learn to use Dockerfile to Automate Building of your Docker Image
- You will learn to use various maven plugins – Dockerfile Spotify Plugin, JIB Plugin and Fabric8 Docker Maven Plugin – to create Docker images
- You will learn to create best practices with creating Docker Images – Improve Caching of Docker Images and create Multi Stage Docker Builds.
- You will Containerize Java Spring Boot Todo Web Application talking with MySQL
- You will Containerize Java Spring Boot React Full Stack Application with Docker
- You will Containerize CCS, CES Microservices, Eureka Naming Server and Zuul API Gateway with Docker and Run them using Docker Compose
- You will learn to run MySQL, RabbitMQ and Zipkin as Docker Containers
- You will learn the basics of Docker Networking – HOST, BRIDGE and NONE
- You will learn to use Docker Compose to Manage Your Containers
- You will learn the basics of Microservices
- You will Join 300,000 Learners having AMAZING LEARNING Experiences with in28Minutes
Udemy Coupon March 2020:
*Tech, business, and much more! Udemy online courses from $11.99 during this sale.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS