Docker for Java Spring Microservices – DevOps with Docker
Docker for Java Spring Microservices. Learn DevOps with Docker. Use Docker with Java REST API, Web and Full stack apps.
Created by in28Minutes Official | 6.5 hours on-demand video course
Docker is the No 1 Tool to Containerize your Java Spring Boot Applications. Learning Docker would help you streamline your deployment processes and experiment easily with new frameworks and tools. This course would be a perfect first step as an introduction to Docker. You will be using containerizing a variety of projects created with React (Frontend Framework), Spring Boot (REST API Framework), Spring (Dependency Management), Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization – Basic and JWT), BootStrap (Styling Pages), Maven (dependencies management), Node (npm), Visual Studio Code (TypeScript IDE), Eclipse (Java IDE) and Tomcat Embedded Web Server. We will help you set up each one of these.
What you’ll learn
- Use Docker to containerise and run Java Spring Boot Microservices
- Use Docker to containerise and run Java Spring Boot Full Stack Applications
- Create Docker images for 8 Java Spring Boot Projects
- Learn Docker Commands and Docker Architecture
- Use Dockerfile to Automate Building of your Docker Image
- Create Docker Java Images with maven plugins – Dockerfile Spotify Plugin, JIB Plugin and Fabric8
- Docker Maven Plugin
- Best practices in creating Docker Images for Java applications – Improve Caching of Docker Images and create Multi Stage Docker Builds.
- You will Containerize Java Spring Boot Todo Web Application talking with MySQL
- You will Containerize Java Spring Boot React Full Stack Application with Docker
- You will Containerize CCS, CES Microservices, Eureka Naming Server and Zuul API Gateway with
- Docker and Run them using Docker Compose
- You will learn to run MySQL, RabbitMQ and Zipkin as Docker Containers
- You will learn the basics of Docker Networking – HOST, BRIDGE and NONE
- You will learn to use Docker Compose to Manage Your Containers
- You will learn the basics of Microservices
- You will Join 300,000 Learners having AMAZING LEARNING Experiences with in28Minutes