Django with React | An Ecommerce Website
Build an eCommerce platform from the ground up with React, Redux, Django & Postgres
Created by Brad Traversy, Dennis Ivy | 16.5 hours on-demand video course
In this Django with React | An Ecommerce Website course, we will build a completely customized eCommerce / shopping cart application from scratch using Django & REACT with the following functionality. This is not a documentation-type course. This is a jump in and get your hands dirty course where by the end, you have an actual real-world project to use and put on your portfolio. You will learn the following by completing this course.
This project is a collaboration with Brad Traversy where we will be taking his original MEARN Stack ecommerce course and building it out with a Django backend instead of Node, JS & Express. Brad & I decided it would be fun to remake the exact same project with a Django backend/API and connect it to the same React frontend/design.
What you’ll learn
- Build an Ecommerce website using Django with React
- Full featured shopping cart with PayPal & credit/debit payments
- Product rating & review system
- An actual real-world project built in a linear and progressive manner
- Admin area to manage customers, products & orders
- Product search, carousel, pagination & more
Recommended Course by Brad Traversy
Who this course is for:
- Django & or React JS developers looking to enhance there skills