Build better foundational skills as a developer by doing challenges and learning about data structures and algorithms
Created by Brad Traversy | 12.5 hours on-demand video course
Most of my students know me for my practical, project-based courses and tutorials. I wanted to create something to give you more fundamental skills for problem solving. That’s where the idea for this challenges course came from. I want to take my down-to-earth explanations to help you get a better understanding of the code that you write and help you write more efficient code.
What you’ll learn
- Explore 70+ coding challenges from beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
- Ace coding interviews by learning how to solve problems with iteration, recursion, array methods & more
- Master data structures like stacks, queues, linked lists, trees, maps and hash maps
- Learn about sorting algorithms like bubble sort, insertion, merge and quick sort
- Full sandbox with explanations and Jest tests for every challenge
- You do NOT have to take on the challenges alone. Follow along and learn from the explanations
Recommended Course by Brad Traversy
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
Get ahead, stay ahead. Online courses as low as $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/26/2023 - 09/29/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon