Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 
Build Deep Learning Algorithms with TensorFlow 2.0, Dive into Neural Networks and Apply Your Skills in a Business Case
Created by 365 Careers | 6 hours on-demand video course
Data scientists, machine learning engineers, and AI researchers all have their own skillsets. But what is that one special thing they have in common? They are all masters of deep learning. We often hear about AI, or self-driving cars, or the ‘algorithmic magic’ at Google, Facebook, and Amazon. But it is not magic – it is deep learning. And more specifically, it is usually deep neural networks – the one algorithm to rule them all.
What you’ll learn
- Gain a Strong Understanding of TensorFlow – Google’s Cutting-Edge Deep Learning Framework
- Build Deep Learning Algorithms from Scratch in Python Using NumPy and TensorFlow
- Set Yourself Apart with Hands-on Deep and Machine Learning Experience
- Grasp the Mathematics Behind Deep Learning Algorithms
- Understand Backpropagation, Stochastic Gradient Descent, Batching, Momentum, and Learning Rate Schedules
- Know the Ins and Outs of Underfitting, Overfitting, Training, Validation, Testing, Early Stopping, and Initialization
- Competently Carry Out Pre-Processing, Standardization, Normalization, and One-Hot Encoding
Udemy Coupon January 2020:
*New professional skills = starting 2020 right. Udemy online courses from $12.99.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS