The Data Science Course 2023: Complete Data Science Bootcamp
Complete Data Science Training: Mathematics, Statistics, Python, Advanced Statistics in Python, Machine & Deep Learning
Created by 365 Careers Team | 31 hours on-demand video course
Data scientist is one of the best suited professions to thrive this century. It is digital, programming-oriented, and analytical. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that the demand for data scientists has been surging in the job marketplace. However, supply has been very limited. It is difficult to acquire the skills necessary to be hired as a data scientist.
Each of these topics builds on the previous ones. And you risk getting lost along the way if you don’t acquire these skills in the right order. For example, one would struggle in the application of Machine Learning techniques before understanding the underlying Mathematics. Or, it can be overwhelming to study regression analysis in Python before knowing what a regression is.
So, in an effort to create the most effective, time-efficient, and structured data science training available online, we created The Data Science Course 2023.
What you’ll learn
- The course provides the entire toolbox you need to become a data scientist
- Fill up your resume with in demand data science skills: Statistical analysis, Python programming with NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, and Seaborn, Advanced statistical analysis, Tableau, Machine
- Learning with stats models and scikit-learn, Deep learning with TensorFlow
- Impress interviewers by showing an understanding of the data science field
Learn how to pre-process data
- Understand the mathematics behind Machine Learning (an absolute must which other courses don’t teach!)
- Start coding in Python and learn how to use it for statistical analysis
- Perform linear and logistic regressions in Python
- Carry out cluster and factor analysis
- Be able to create Machine Learning algorithms in Python, using NumPy, statsmodels and scikit-learn
- Apply your skills to real-life business cases
- Use state-of-the-art Deep Learning frameworks such as Google’s TensorFlowDevelop a business intuition while coding and solving tasks with big data
- Unfold the power of deep neural networks
- Improve Machine Learning algorithms by studying underfitting, overfitting, training, validation, n-fold cross validation, testing, and how hyperparameters could improve performance
- Warm up your fingers as you will be eager to apply everything you have learned here to more and more real-life situations
Recommended Course by 365 Careers
Excel for Data Science and Machine Learning [NEW COURSES]
Linear Algebra and Feature Selection in Python [NEW COURSES]
Udemy Promotional Code - September 2023
This will also bring up a list of coupons and promo codes that you can use to get a discount on Udemy courses
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $14.99.
Promotion Dates: 09/21/2023 - 09/22/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon