Data Analyst Skillpath: Zero to Hero in Excel, SQL & Python
Begin data analytics by learning Excel, SQL, Python, Analytics & ML concepts from scratch. Must-know for a data analyst
Created by Start-Tech Academy | 21.5 hours on-demand video course
You’ve found the right Data Analyst Masterclass with Excel, SQL & Python course! This course will teach you data-driven decision-making, data visualization, data analytics in SQL, and the use of predictive analytics like linear regression in business settings.
The analysis of data is not the main crux of analytics. It is the interpretation that helps provide insights after the application of analytical techniques that makes analytics such an important discipline. We have used the most popular analytics software tools which are MS Excel, SQL, and Python. This will aid the students who have no prior coding background to learn and implement Analytics and Machine Learning concepts to actually solve real-world problems of Data Analysis.
What you’ll learn
- A Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel – Microsoft Excel, Learn Excel, Spreadsheets, Formulas, Shortcuts, Macros
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations and Data importing
- Master Excel’s most popular lookup functions such as Vlookup, Hlookup, Index and Match
- Make great presentations using Bar charts, Scatter Plots, Histograms etc.
- Knowledge of all the essential SQL commands
- Become proficient in SQL tools like GROUP BY, JOINS and Subqueries
- Become competent in using sorting and filtering commands in SQL
- Learn how to solve real life problem using the Linear Regression technique
- Indepth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning Linear Regression problem
- Understand how to interpret the result of Linear Regression model and translate them into actionable insight