Crypto Trading Execution with Flash Loans, Web3 and Hardhat
Reduce risk on Arbitrage with Uniswap and PancakeSwap Flash Swap smart contracts. Learn to interact with the blockchain.
Created by Shaun McDonogh | 14 hours on-demand video course
Learn how to reduce your risk in trading on the Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain blockchain networks by using Flash Loans via the Flash Swaps functions on the Uniswap and PancakeSwap Smart Contracts. In this course, we will cover all aspects of being able to borrow capital via the mechanism of a Flash Loan – which can only be done on the blockchain. Nothing like this exists outside of the blockchain. With this mechanism, if as long as the amount is paid back within the same transaction, you keep your arbitrage gains. If not, it’s as though the transaction never happened and you’re only left covering the gas fees.
What you’ll learn
- Build your own Flash Loan (Flash Swap) Smart Contracts for arbitrage across multiple exchanges
- Perform a triangular arbitrage Flash Loan (FlashSwap) transaction on Pancakeswap
- Write and test a Flash Loan Smart Contract with HardHat
- Build a trading algorithm which can read data and transact a swap in Python
- Read and Write data to the Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain blockchains
- Send and check transactions via Web3
- Understand how to use Ethers JS for interacting with Smart Contracts
- Calculate Gas used on transactions
- Deploy Smart Contracts to the Ethereum blockchain
Recommended Course by Shaun McDonogh