CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) Complete Course & Practice Exam
CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) exam on your 1st attempt, includes full-length practice exam!
Created by Jason Dion • 700,000+ Enrollments Worldwide, Sundog Education by Frank Kane, Dion Training Solutions • ATO for ITIL & PRINCE2, Sundog Education Team | 14 hours on-demand video course
The CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) certification is a vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to conduct data analytics to develop and promote data-driven business decision-making in your organization. This certification tests your ability to better analyze and interpret data, communicate insights, and demonstrate competency in the world of data analytics. The CompTIA Data+ exam is designed for early-career data analysts with the equivalent of 12-24 months of on-the-job knowledge.
The CompTIA Data+ exam is focused on data analytics in order to validate and communicate vital business intelligence by collecting, analyzing, and reporting on data that can drive the organization’s priorities and drive their business decisions.
What you’ll learn
- Take and pass the CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) certification exam
- Understand data concepts and environments
- Understand how to conduct data mining
- Understand how to conduct data analysis
- Understand how to create and interpret visualizations
- Understand how to conduct data governance, ensure data quality, and uphold data controls
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon