React JS Masterclass: Zero To Job Ready With 10 Projects
Become React Developer: React Core, Hooks, APIs,Routing, Context, Reducers, Redux, Firebase, Tailwind, Deployment & More
Created by Shubam Sarda | 35 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to React JS Masterclass, one single course to start your React journey as a beginner step-by-step. This course touches on each and every important topic through concept explanation, documentation, and implementation. The entire course is designed for beginners with one goal in mind, to learn concepts and build React projects.
What you’ll learn
- Everything you need to become a React developer with basics to advanced concepts, how things works behind the scenes and real projects
- Understand fundamentals: Components & Props, State, Hooks, Context & Reducers and more…
- Dive Deep with Custom Hooks, Tailwind CSS, React Router, Redux, Firebase, React Skeleton & more…
- Build real-world applications with React (E-Commerce, Movie Informer, Todolist Manager, Blog, Word Counter & more)
- Build mock ecommerce backend with JSON Auth Server and deploy it on Railway
- Work with multiple API’s to make the most of third-party data (such as Movie information & Jokes)
- Deploy your projects on Netlify using Git & Github
- Test your application with Jest and React Testing Library
- Be in the top 10% Fresh React JS Developer
- And lot more!