Building an Ethereum Blockchain App: The Total Course
Learn about revolutionary blockchain technology AND build your very own Ethereum dApp
Created by Total Seminars • 200,000+ Students, Michael Solomon | 10 hours on-demand video course
Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars Team, your source for the best IT industry courses, bring you Building an Ethereum Blockchain App with one of our most popular authors, Michael Solomon, Ph. D., CISSP, PMP, CISM. This course starts with an explanation of blockchain and Ethereum and their applications. You’ll then learn how to create an actual Ethereum dApp (decentralized application) using a real world supply chain example. This course dives into coding a “smart contract,” and Michael walks through the steps one at a time, so this course is great for novices and experienced programmers alike.
What you’ll learn
- Blockchain is the latest buzzword, and it’s not just about cryptocurrency any more
- We’ll start simple, learning all about blockchain and Ethereum; for those who want to dig deeper, you’ll also learn to code a smart contract using a real-world example
- For the beginners, you’ll walk you through the parts of Ethereum, coding basics, the software development life cycle, and everything you need to know to create your very own dApp, or decentralized application
- For the more experienced, you can skip right to where you code your own smart contract using Solidity
- We’ll cover the tools you’ll need to write smart contracts: Go Ethereum (Geth) blockchain client,
- Ganache test blockchain, Truffle development environment, and Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE
- You’ll also create an Ethereum wallet using MetaMask and learn how to connect to private and public blockchains, including mainnet
- Understand blockchain mining, tokens and ether (ETH), initial coin offerings (ICOs), the Ethereum Virtual Machine, gas prices and limits, and more
Udemy Coupon January 2020:
*New professional skills = starting 2020 right. Udemy online courses from $12.99.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS