Learn Java Functional Programming with Lambdas & Streams
Learn Java Functional Programming with Lambdas & Streams. Solve Java Functional Programming Puzzles & Exercises.
Created by in28Minutes Official | 4.5 hours on-demand video course
Functional Programming was introduced into Java in Java 8. Additional Functional Programming Enhancements were introduced in Java 9. In this hands-on course, we will learn to write amazing Java code with Functional Programming. You will learn the basics of Java Functional Programming – Lambda Expressions, Method References, Streams and Functional Interfaces. This course would be a perfect first step as an introduction to Functional Programming with Java.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn to write great Java code with Functional Programming
- You will solve a number of Java Puzzles and Exerices using Functional Programming
- You will learn the Fundamentals of Functional Programming – Lambda Expressions, Method References, Streams and Functional Interfaces
- You will learn about intermediate and terminal Stream operations – map, reduce, forEach, filter, distinct, sorted
- You will learn about a variety of Functional Interfaces – Predicate, Consumer, Supplier, BinaryOperator and Function
- You will learn to simplify your Java code to play with List and Map using Functional Programming
- You will learn to play with Java Files and Threads using Functional Programming
- You will learn some fundamentals of Functional Programming – Behavior Parameterization and Higher Order Functions
- You will Join 300,000 Learners having AMAZING LEARNING Experiences with in28Minutes
Recommended Programming Course
Udemy Coupon January 2020:
*New professional skills = starting 2020 right. Udemy online courses from $12.99.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS