Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
Java Spring Boot Microservices 5-in-1 – Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes and REST API (REST Web Services)
Created by in28Minutes Official | 22 hours on-demand video course
Do you want to learn from the MOST POPULAR Course (180K+ Students) on Microservices? Do you want to Learn to Build an Amazing REST API with Spring Boot? Do you want to learn what the Hype about Microservices is all about? Do you want to Build Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud? Do you want to Build Containers with Docker? Do you want to orchestrate Microservices with Kubernetes? Look no further!
Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Udemy Course
Developing RESTful web services and REST API is fun. The combination of Java, Spring Boot, Spring Web MVC, Spring Web Services and JPA makes it even more fun. And its even more fun to create Microservices.
There are two parts to this course – RESTful web services and Microservices
Architectures are moving towards microservices. RESTful web services are the first step to developing great microservices. Java and Spring Boot, in combination with Spring Web MVC (also called Spring REST) makes it easy to develop RESTful web services.
In the first part of the course, you will learn the basics of RESTful web services developing resources for a social media application. You will learn to implement these resources with multiple features – versioning, exception handling, documentation (Swagger), basic authentication (Spring Security), filtering and HATEOAS. You will learn the best practices in designing RESTful web services.
In this part of the course, you will be using Spring (Dependency Management), Spring MVC (or Spring REST), Spring Boot, Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization), Spring Boot Actuator (Monitoring), Swagger (Documentation), Maven (dependencies management), Eclipse (IDE), Postman (REST Services Client) and Tomcat Embedded Web Server. We will help you set up each one of these.
In the second part of the course, you will learn the basics of Microservices. You will understand how to implement microservices using Spring Cloud.
In this part of the course, you will learn to establish communication between microservices, enable load balancing, scaling up and down of microservices. You will also learn to centralize the configuration of microservices with Spring Cloud Config Server. You will implement Eureka Naming Server and Distributed tracing with Spring Cloud Sleuth and Zipkin. You will create fault tolerant microservices with Zipkin.
In the third part of the course, you will learn the basics of Docker. You will understand how to build containers for microservices built using Docker and Spring Cloud.
In the fourth part of the course, you will learn the basics of Kubernetes. You will understand how to orchestrate microservices with Kubernetes.
What you’ll learn in Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Course
- Develop and design RESTful web services with Spring Boot
- Develop MICROSERVICES with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Orchestrate microservices with KUBERNETES
- Create containers for microservices with DOCKER
- IMPLEMENT Exception Handling, Validation, HATEOAS and filtering for RESTful Web Services.
- Implement client side load balancing (Ribbon), Dynamic scaling(Eureka Naming Server) and an API Gateway (Zuul)
- You will setup Centralized Microservices Configuration with Spring Cloud Config Server
- You will learn to implement Distributed tracing for microservices with Spring Cloud Sleuth and Zipkin
- You will implement Fault Tolerance for microservices with Hystrix
- You will understand how to version your RESTful Web Services
- You will understand how to monitor RESTful Services with Spring Boot Actuator
- You will understand how to document RESTful Web Services with Swagger
- You will understand the best practices in designing RESTful web services
- Using Spring Cloud Bus to exchange messages about Configuration updates
- Simplify communication with other Microservices using Feign REST Client
Recommended Course by in28Minutes Official
Who this Microservices course is for:
- You want to learn how to design and develop RESTful web services with Spring Boot
- You want to learn how to design and develop Microservices with Spring Cloud
- You want to learn Step by Step with a Hands-on Approach
- You want to learn to build containers for Microservices with Docker
- You want to orchestrate Microservices with Kubernetes