BigQuery for Big data engineers – Master Big Query Internals
A Complete & deep knowledge BigQuery guide for Data engineers & Analysts; Hands-On Bigquery via Console, CLI, Python lib
Created by J Garg – Hadoop Real Time Learning | 8.5 hours on-demand video course
Note : This Bigquery course is NOT intended to teach SQL or PostgreSQL. The focus of the course is kept to give you In-depth knowledge of Google Bigquery concepts/Internals. “BigQuery is server-less, highly scalable, and cost-effective Data warehouse designed for Google cloud Platform (GCP) to store and query petabytes of data.”
What you’ll learn
- Learn Full In & Out of Google Cloud BigQuery with proper HANDS-ON examples from scratch.
- Get an Overview of Google Cloud Platform and a brief introduction to the set of services it provides.
- Start with Bigquery core concepts like understanding its Architecture, Dataset, Table, View, Materialized View, Schedule queries, Limitations & Quotas.
- ADVANCE Big query topics like Query Execution plan, Efficient schema design, Optimization techniques, Partitioning, Clustering, etc.
- Build Big data pipelines using various Google Cloud Platform services – Dataflow, Pub/Sub, BigQuery, Cloud storage, Beam, Data Studio, Cloud Composer/Airflow etc.
- Learn to interact with Bigquery using Web UI, Command Line, Python Client Library etc.
- Learn Best practices to follow in Real-Time Projects for Performance and Cost saving for every component of Big query.
- Bigquery Pricing models for Storage, Querying, API requests, DMLs and free operations.
- Data-sets and Queries used in lectures are available in resources tab. This will save your typing efforts.