Learn AWS Identity Management with AWS IAM, SSO & Federation
 Learn AWS Identity Access Management [AWS IAM], AWS Organizations, Directory Service, SSO and Federation
Created by Neal Davis | AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer, Digital Cloud Training | AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Developer Associate | 4 hours on-demand video course
This AWS Identity Management with AWS IAM, SSO & Federation course provides a comprehensive overview of identity management in the AWS Cloud, covering the fundamentals from beginner to advanced level. With expert instruction and engaging content, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge of IAM Users, Groups, Roles and Policies as well as Federation Services.
Our course takes a highly visual and effective approach to teaching cloud computing and AWS concepts, utilizing diagrams and animations rather than bullet-point slides to simplify complex ideas. In addition, we place a strong emphasis on hands-on learning, with a hands-on exercises that use multiple AWS free tier accounts to provide practical experience with complex scenarios.
Identity security can be a complex topic, and if you find it challenging, you’re not alone. Our course is designed to help you master these concepts, providing expert instruction and hands-on learning to develop a strong, practical understanding that you can apply to your work in the cloud. This course is also extremely useful if you are studying for AWS certifications such as the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate and AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional.
What you’ll learn
- Discover the fundamentals of AWS Identity and Access Management, including Users, Groups, Role and Policies
- Deep-dive into AWS Organizations and Service Control Policies (SCPs)
- Learn everything there is to know about Federation with AWS Directory Services, IAM, AWS Single
- Sign-On and Amazon Cognito
- Gain hands-on experience working with Identity Security on AWS with basic to advanced scenarios
Recommended Course by Neal Davis
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals who want to learn about identity and access management in the AWS cloud
- Anyone who wants to develop skills in applying identity security in AWS
- Developers who want to understand IAM concepts and best practices
- IT Professionals, including AWS Solutions Architects, Developers, SysOps Administrators and Security Specialists who want to expand their knowledge of cloud security best practices
- Anyone interested in learning how to manage and secure user access to AWS resources
- Students studying for the AWS Certifications at the Associate, Professional or Specialty level (additional training required)