Apache Spark 3 – Spark Programming in Scala for Beginners
Data Engineering using Spark Structured API
Created by Learning Journal – Prashant Kumar Pandey | 5.5 hours on-demand video course
This course does not require any prior knowledge of Apache Spark or Hadoop. We have taken enough care to explain Spark Architecture and fundamental concepts to help you come up to speed and grasp the content of this course. I am creating Apache Spark 3 – Spark Programming in Scala for Beginners course to help you understand the Spark programming and apply that knowledge to build data engineering solutions. This course is example-driven and follows a working session like approach. We will be taking a live coding approach and explain all the needed concepts along the way.
What you’ll learn
- Apache Spark Foundation and Spark Architecture
- Data Engineering and Data Processing in Spark
- Working with Data Sources and Sinks
- Working with Data Frames, Data Sets and Spark SQL
- Using IntelliJ Idea for Spark Development and Debugging
- Unit Testing, Managing Application Logs and Cluster Deployment
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes: August 2020
*Back to School offer. Skill up Today! Udemy online courses start at $12.99.
Region: Global (Exclude: Australia, Brazil, India, Japan) ==> ACTIVATED