Apache Spark Streaming 3.0 with Scala | Rock the JVM
Stream big data in real time with Apache Spark 3.0 and integrate it with Kafka, JDBC, Cassandra and more
Created by Daniel Ciocîrlan | 7 hours on-demand video course
WITH THE LATEST SPARK 3.0 In this course, we will learn how to stream big data with Apache Spark 3. You’ll write 1500+ lines of Spark code yourself, with guidance, and you will become a rockstar. This course is for Spark & Scala programmers who now need to work with streaming data, or who need to process data in real time. This course is for established programmers with experience with both Scala and Spark at least at the level of the Rock the JVM essential courses for Scala and Spark. I already assume a solid understanding of general programming fundamentals.
What you’ll learn
- Process data as it arrives
- Handle data of any scale in real time
- Use Structured Streaming and SQL on streaming data
- Use low-level, high-control APIs with DStreams
- Integrate Spark with Kafka, JDBC, Cassandra
- Master advanced concepts including window functions and watermarking
Udemy Coupon March 2020:
*Tech, business, and much more! Udemy online courses from $11.99 during this sale.
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS