Apache Kafka Complete Developer’s Guide
Learn core Apache Kafka features, create Java, Node.js, Python Producers and Consumers. Full Kafka hands-on experience!
Created by Bogdan Stashchuk | 8.5 hours on-demand video course
This is the most complete practical Apache Kafka guide here on Udemy that includes tons of practical activities. Most important is that you will learn how Apache Kafka works and knowing it you will be able much more easier use its features and fix mistakes in the future after you’ll finish this course. You can have zero knowledge about Apache Kafka, Java, Node.js or Python. All will be taught from scratch, from basic to advanced features. If you want to get deep knowledge of Apache Kafka this course is for you!
What you’ll learn
- Understand how Apache Kafka works
- Create fault-tolerant clusters with topics replication across multiple brokers
- Apache Kafka Architecture
- How to create Kafka cluster with multiple Brokers
- Practice to create producers and consumers using built-in console producer and console consumer
- Write custom producer and consumer in Java
- Use Python and Node to produce and consume messages
- Learn components of the Apache Kafka Cluster
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon