Apache Airflow: Complete Hands-On Beginner to Advanced Class
Learn Apache Airflow step-by-step. Real-Life Data Pipelines & Quizzes Included. Learn by Doing!
Created by Alexandra Abbas | 4.5 hours on-demand video course
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Apache Airflow, Data Engineering or Google Cloud. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step. You will get lifetime access to over 50 lectures plus corresponding cheat sheets, datasets and code base for the lectures! This course includes 50 lectures and more than 4 hours of video, quizzes, coding exercises as well as 2 major real-life projects that you can add to your Github portfolio!
What you’ll learn
- Core and Advanced Concepts in Airflow through Real-World Examples
- Architecture Components of Apache Airflow
- How to Set Up Connections to External Resources
- How to Load and Analyse Data in a Data Warehouse using Airflow
- How to Schedule PySpark jobs using Apache Airflow
- How to Extend Airflow with Custom Operators and Sensors
- How to Test Airflow DAGs and Operators
- How to Deploy Airflow Instances with Different Executors
- How to Set Up Error Tracking and Monitoring