Android Firebase Firestore – Masterclass – Build a Shop App
Build A Complete Android E-Commerce App From Scratch, Using Google Firebase Firestore – NoSQL at it’s best
Created by Denis Panjuta, Tutorials.eu by Denis Panjuta | 18 hours on-demand video course
This new course is specifically designed so you can build your own Firebase e-commerce application using simple technics and an easy step-by-step guide. You probably already have some experience with Android Programming, but haven’t worked with cloud solutions such as firebase yet? No problem at all! This course is suitable for everyone with the motivation to build his own application with a cloud database. I will give you simple explanations of the complex tools and will help you with every step.
In this course, you will learn how to build your own e-commerce app for Android using the Firestore database of Google Firebase. You will build the shop app MyShopPal which is an adjustable e-commerce application that you can use to create your own store or use it as a template to create an e-commerce app for your client. The code itself is worth hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to create an Android E-Commerce Application from scratch using Google Firebase – Firestore
- You will learn Firebase basics, how to upload and download data to and from the online database, etc.
- Build your own cloud apps with cloud storage, like Whatsapp, Instagram, or Tinder
- Learn Firebase basics, how to upload and download data to and from the online database, etc.
- You will learn Build an application with Cloud Database Firebase
- You will know how to build different Firebase modules, such as authentication, cloud storage, database