Android 11 Masterclass – TDD, Coroutines, Hilt, Jetpack
Master Android development by creating a production application with Test Driven Development, Coroutines, HILT& Jetpack.
Created by Petros Efthymiou | 9 hours on-demand video course
The Android 11 Masterclass by Petros Efthymiou. Learn State of the Art Android 11 development by building a real production app. And complete a real Android application purely on Outside-In Test Driven Development. You are going to learn how to write not flaky espresso tests in a real scenario with delays and HTTP calls, without using Thread.
What you’ll learn
- Develop a state of the art Android 11 application: Kotlin, Coroutines, DI with Hilt, Jetpack Navigation Component, Kotlin Flow, MVVM
- Develop an application purely with Outside-In Test Driven Development. We focus on producing a real production app with business logic and common UX patterns like leaders and error handling so you can re-use it in your project
- Become a senior / architect Android engineer and advance in your career
- How to combine all the practises together instead of having to follow multiple articles and courses and spending weeks to combine the best practises together
- Jump straight to the latest and greatest of Android Development
Udemy Coupons & Promo Code August 2021
24-Hour Flash Sale! Udemy online courses from just $13.99
GET THIS OFFERS