5 Days of Matlab, Simulink & SimScape + ChatGPT – New 2024!
Build & Simulate Powerful Models in Matlab, Simulink & SimScape. Master Transfer Functions, PID, AI/ML & Live Scripts!
Created by Dr. Ryan Ahmed, Ph.D., MBA, Stemplicity Q&A Support | 7.5 hours on-demand video course
Simulink is a powerful MATLAB-based tool used to design and simulate mechanical, electrical, electromechanical, and hydraulic systems using a large comprehensive drag and drop library. This 5 Days of Matlab, Simulink & SimScape + ChatGPT – New 2024! course is unique and exceptional in many ways. Every day, we will spend 1-2 hours together and learn how to build and simulate Matlab, Simulink and simscape models.
The course is designed in a unique project-based learning approach, and you will learn by doing! The course includes several practice opportunities, quizzes, and final capstone projects.
Students who enroll in this course will be able to:
- Model and simulate Mechanical Systems Using Physical Modeling techniques in SimScape
- Model and Simulate Systems in the time domain using Simulink
- Analyze the system response and change model parameters using Matlab Live Scripts
- Understand the basic concepts of control systems and develop their own controllers in Simulink
- Understand control system theory, develop PID controllers, and tune controllers in Simulink
- Impress future (or current) employers with your marketable skills in MATLAB/Simulink
- Convert systems from the time domain to S-Domain Using Laplace Transform
- Understand the concept of transfer functions
- Understand the impact of the stiffness and damping coefficients on second order systems
- Understand the theory and intuition behind Artificial intelligence, deep learning, and neural networks
- Train Artificial Intelligence models in Matlab to detect and classify diabetes and cancer diseases
- Understand classifier model Key Performance indicators such as accuracy and ROC Curve
- Understand how to plot confusion matrices using Matlab
- Learn the difference between training, validation, and testing dataset
Recommended Course by Dr. Ryan Ahmed
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Matlab, Simulink and Simscape Fundamentals and develop their own Models from scratch
- Engineers and scientists who are curious about control systems and system modeling
- Anyone who’s passionate about technology and want to build powerful simulation models
- Control Systems Engineers wanting to learn how to build and tune PID Controllers
- Anyone who want to learn about artificial intelligence and machine learning and want to learn practical real world applications using Matlab and simulink
- Seasoned consultants wanting to transform businesses by leveraging Virtual tools