WordPress for Non-Coders: From Setup to Stunning Websites
Learn the NEW WordPress 6.0 for 2022, From Setup to Site Design – No Coding Required! All Skill Levels Welcome.
Created by Michael Davies | 9 hours on-demand video course
Learn how to plan, set-up, and design your website using WordPress! This beginner-friendly course will walk you through everything you need to know to get your site up and running, while showing you how to design your website professionally without needing to hire a web developer. The best part? There’s no coding required!
I show you everything I’ve learned in my 10+ years using WordPress as a digital storefront for my business. I not only help you decide on the best URL (also known as a “web address”) to use for your website, but also show you where and how to purchase your domain URL and install WordPress. I then provide TONS of planning tips and tricks that I’ve learned throughout the years to help you make better decisions about your website’s size, style, and content.
What you’ll learn
- Design a Beautiful WordPress Site From Start to Finish
- Learn the NEW WordPress 6.0, Released in 2022
- Identify the Best Install Location and Successfully Install WordPress
- Create a Proper Plan for Building a Better WordPress Site
- Get Familiar with the WordPress Admin Area & Dashboard
- Master WordPress’s Block Editor & Site Editor
- Find and Download the Best Plugins for Your WordPress Website
- Add New Pages and Blog Posts
- Utilize Important SEO Concepts to Get More Traffic to Your WordPress Website
- Customize Your Site’s Colors and Fonts to Match Your Branding