Vue JS 2 + Google Maps API: Build Location Based Web Apps
Learn and Master Google Maps API by Building 3 Professional, Real-World Vue JS Location-Based Apps Like a Pro!
Created by Raja Tamil | 4.5 hours on-demand video course
Welcome to the Vue JS 2 and Google Maps API class, the only course you need to learn and code to build location-based web applications. Over 1,070+ students with an average rating of 4.9 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, my Vue JS 2, and Google Maps API course is one of the Best Selling courses on Udemy! In this course, you’re going to be building 3 real-world location-based apps, start to finish from scratch, that will teach you pretty much all aspects of Google Maps API.
What you’ll learn
- Be able to build ANY location-based Vue JS app you want
- Build a Location-Detector App using HTML5 Geolocation API & Google Maps Geocoding API
- Understand the basics of Vue JS – Components, Routes, Events, Data Binding, Nested Components, $EventBus
- Able to design professional UI Quickly using Semantic UI CSS Framework
- Build a CloseBuy App using Google Maps Places API – Nearby Search, Place Details, Autocomplete API
- Master Google Maps Distance Matrix API & Directions API by building a Distance Calculator App
- Google Maps Map Object, Markers, InfoWindows, Polylines, Common Server Errors